02 September 2006

New St. Johns Resident

So, I've moved in and spent an entire night in "my" new house. My room is decked out, and I don't think I could have asked for a more awesome space. Half my room is my X Box, DVDs and computer desk, and the other half is my bed. Pictures may come later.

Unfortunately, there was a bit of drama with people being not-so-pleased with their rooms, but hopefully it's all past now. Who knows, maybe when the second term hits, those dissapointed with their rooms can change rooms, if anybody is willing. I'd hate to see my room go away, but then again, if somebody is absolutely not having very much fun in their room, we should see what we can do.

I'm posting from my Aunt's computer, because our internet won't be available untill tuesday. When that hits, expect pictures, and much X Box Live-ing for me.

And YES, I'm taking German. People are always either delighted or horrified when they hear that. It should be exciting. Maybe I'll blog in German some day. And Susan, remind me, and I'll definitely email you in German.

EDIT: Also, MSN names are driving me nuts now. Read this:

"Jeff - We pledge allignce to McDonalds, to our killers, our murderers, our life enders. To the theft, we give, the innocent we take."

Umm ... okay.

No comments: