23 September 2006

Dreams

I just had a very wierd dream. Well, not so much wierd, but you know.

It started off with a bunch of us going to a Best Buy. It's been a very long time since I've been to a Best Buy, but I'm pretty sure none of them were in castles. While I was looking at some DVDs, a girl came over and was talking to me. She was cute, or something, and my age. She made it clear that I was the best thing since sliced bread. I didn't get her number, she just suggested I come by her church, and we could do somehting from there. Score. She told me her name.

I forgot it ...

So I got seperated from my people, and was shopping in this labyrinth. I accidentally fell into a bouncy castle, where store associates quickly jumped in and bounced too. Finally everyone left except for me and this one guy, who, somehow, managed to bounce in such a way that I was launched out of the bouncy castle, and into a display of fridges.

While I was righting myself, when Jim Moulton came along. We chatted about fridges and stoves, when I asked the question. "Do you know this girl?" and I proceeded to describe her. He said yes. I asked "What's her name?" He said "Name? She doesn't have one!"

I am royally confused, when Jim explains that her parents gave her the most retarded name ever, with like, a bajillion consonants, and two vowels or something. I stand in dissapointment and intrigue.

So somehow, from the basement I look out a third story window, and see this girl and her mother leaving the store. "The store is closing anyways," and I race out to catch her. "What was your name again?" I asked in a roundabout way. She said it was like Ligstopver or something. Something retarded. I say "Cool, well, I'll see you later." She leaves with her mother, and I'm like, wa-chaa.

Then, out of nowhere, Sarah S, Sarah W, and Meagan whip around the corner in a cross between a humvee and a dune buggy. I get in the back, and we whip around the parking lot, which as I look closer, is actually an off-road racing track. We go nuts with the driving, and I fall out. I start walking out of this track, along with somebody who fell out with me. Who it is, I can't remember.

We chat about stupid stuff, untill we get to the exit to the parking lot/off road course. There we get into Meagan's normal car, and proceed to the strangely-named-girl's church. I comment about not wanting strangely named children, and the whole car discusses wedding plans, or something.

We get to the church, and her car is in the driveway. Yes, her church has a driveway. Apparenlty she lives in the church.

I roll over, look at the clock, discover it's only 8:45, and try to get back to sleep, disappointed such a wierd dream was brought to such a sudden end.

Any interpretations? I have to say that dream was probably the most elaborate I've had in a long time, and the only one I've remembered since I got to St. Johns.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Dude, that's one strange dream...

But I have an unrelated idea. I was talking to Heather about it. The next time I'm in St. John's (which will hopefully be soon), we need to have a photo shoot and take some actual Air Mattress Experience photos (for the poster we were joking about). We just need a pair of drumsticks and a guitar that nobody knows how to play. I think it would be a laugh and I'd love to have one of those posters on the wall of my room.

Josh said...

YES!

AME forever! I'm all for a photoshoot. Who's in for AME, anyways?

Josh,
Susan,
Kayla
Jillian

... Heather? Who else?