23 September 2006

That Boy ...

So, living with two teenaged girls has provided some insight.

There is a situation, with a dude, liking one of the afforementioned girls, and her not liking him back. Things get akward. Jokes are made.

I feel for this dude, seriously. Because several months ago, (and some might argue, a similar situation right up to now)I was in the same boat. It was akward for me, and now I wonder what jokes were made at my expense.

One thing this dude's got going for him that I didn't: Signals didn't get muddled. They were recieved loud and clear, and were replied to with a big fat "No."

So at least there's not any confusion for him.

Just the getting over part.

My father sent me an envelope with a pamphlet for the MUN student councelling. I had hoped I'd be able to chat things out with friends, but that really hasn't happened, probably at my fault. So now I consider finding a stranger to listen. And I've got to fit THAT into a schedule, which is already cluttered with learning Javascript, and pounding out Essays.

I'll hold out untill YC. If I can't clear the air by then, I'll contact somebody.

An open letter to myself,
~Josh

No comments: