18 September 2006

Incredible Birdies

As I sit here typing this, all I can hear is the unrelenting chirping of possibly hundreds of birds.

I noticed it while I was on the phone with a woman from the Arts and Culture box office. When I took a look out my window, I hung up the phone immediately, and stole Meagan's camera. I've captured a short video, which will be youtubed soon.

I looked out and saw maybe thirty birds in the trees. I couldn't pick them out in the pictures though, so I was dissapointed.

Then more came. And more. I estemated possibly one hundred birds in three different trees.

All at once, possibly five to six hundred birds exploded out of the trees.

All I could do was allow my jaw to get tangled in my feet, and keep staring.

They just came back, and left again.

I can't belive I was the only one home to witness that.

No comments: