14 September 2006

Mountain Dew


So while I was on iTunes the other night, I wandered into the American store. In it, I found a KJ-52 remix album on. Intrigued, I asked Andrew if he had any of the songs. He told me he didn't have any KJ-52, but promptly downloaded some. I was most interested in The Mullet Song but after hearing Mountain Dew Anonymous, I was hooked.

I listened to it on repeat for 30 minutes last night.

The song played about 13 times. I was craving Mountain Dew by the end of it.

I had to settle for Pepsi.

=====
Selection from "Mountain Dew Anonymous"

...

Ohh what am I gonna do,
I’m addicted to mountain Dew,
When I drink just one to two
These people say “what’s wrong with you man?”
I start acting like fool,
from all the caffeine and the sugar too.
I’m feeling like I aint got a clue.
And it’s just what I’m gonna say to you,

...

I’ve got a problem I just can’t help it,
Somebody help I think I’m addicted,
Every day I gotta just have it,
I can’t help it it’s just a habit,
I’ve got a problem, I get it
I’m an addict I’ll admit it
And I promise I’m gonna quit it
Hey, that Mountain Dew over there, anybody gonna finish it? ...

...

=====

I also just checked my email. I haven't done so in a day or two, and already I had seven emails piled up. I didn't realize the volume of mail I got. Three were newsletters, one was an online recipt, and three were from my father.

What does that say?

No comments: