08 September 2006

First Friday

Today has been a Friday full of firsts.

Today was my first hardcore day of school. There were no labs, but all my clases were past the "I'm you're teacher, this is what you're going to learn, and how," stage. Every class was hardcore for notes. Math, I took four pages, Computer Science, another four. German I took only three, but then in Physics I took a whole six!

After all this I did my first bit of assigned work, and checked out my first book simultaneously. The textbooks for Computer Science haven't come in yet, so I went to the library and read the copy they had on reserve. After forty five minutes of reading, I headed to meet Meagan and Robyn at the car.

As I passed the bookstore, I decided I'd get the bus home, and ducked into the book store. I bought my English books, some rulers, and a deck of cards.

I came home, typed up Computer Science notes, cried a little about not being able to do all four subject's worth of notes before supper, and then went to cook balogna cups for supper. They went over relatively well.

Tonight I had my first Christian Fellowship group meeting. I was unable to get to the Chi Alpha bonfire last night, but word has it it was cancelled anyways. Tonight MUN Christian Fellowship started up, and I had a good time with that, meeting new people. I don't remember their names anymore, but I'm certain I'll do well with that, since I'm making a point of it now.

We went out to get a snack after all that, and I'm sucking down an A&W Chocolate Milkshake preparing to call mom. After this I think Meagan and Robyn will be watching Full House. I'll probably join them, though I'm a bit dissapointed that they're not very receptive to watching Firefly.
Seriously guys! Best. Show. Ever.

Also, I found this funny. Watch it and smile.

In the same vein, but not as hilarious.

1 comment:

Dayna Curtis said...

MUN CF is a great group of people. Stelios and I work with them from time to time. Maybe we'll see you there sometime!