07 September 2006

Shared Music

This is great.

I'm sitting in the University Food Court, and listening to somebody else's music.

I'm on the internet, talking to friends in a university a whole province away, reading blogs of people as far as china, and listening to somebody else's music over the "Shared Music" feature in iTunes.

I wonder if anybody is listening to mine. Does my playlist proclaim the glory of God? Should it matter? I honestly don't want to tackle these questions, they just sort of jumped into my brain.

We live in the future, my friends. I'm tapping buttons on a silver box, and communicating with the entire world. We have wireless internet. iPods that can fit in a child's hands carry more music than jukeboxes of years ago.

And yet these things are still fiction to many people in Asia. How blessed are we? How can we share that blessing.

I'm just in a state of "wow" here, from listening to other people's music.

I love my Mac.

No comments: