10 September 2006

Light Gives Heat

So, I typically hate giving titles that don't summaraize a post, because if I ever look over everything I've posted, I won't know what I'm getting on with. But honestly, my titles have been getting a bit dull. Not that this is exciting ... it's just different.

I'm not even sure why I'm blogging. I don't have much to say, really, other than I bought the new Jars Of Clay CD on iTunes, and it's great.

I need to eventually buy some Skillet too.

I also bought that Omnibus I was talking about. It's volume 1, and volume 2 is due out in November. I was very excited to re-read the comics again. I love Rouge Squadron.

I've officially stated I'm not going in the band now. We'll see where life goes here in St. Johns now, I guess. I suspect I'll stop typing my notes up sometime soon, 'cuz it takes just as long as a class to do so, and that's besides the time in school. It's crazy.

We'll see how long I can go.

No comments: