23 September 2006

Thrift Store Excelence

I don't know why I haven't spent more time in thrift stores before?

While searching for [Censored] costume pieces, Andrew and I decided to sort through some thrift store CDs.

12 dollars later, I posess:

a Burlap to Cashmere CD (Anybody Out There?)
- I had heard about this band just this week, but I don't remember from whom, or how. Goood stuff.

a Silverchair CD (Frogstomp)
- It had a frog on the cover, how could I leave it? That and the title of the band intrigued me/sounded familiar.

a Michael W. Smith CD (the first decade, 1983-1993)
- I don't really know why I bought it. But hey, a dollar fifty!

a Compilation CD (Red Hott Dance)
- Because I just love to shake my booty.

an NSYNC CD (Celebrity)
- Because it was there, and it was a dollar fifty, and if all else fails, I can throw it at someone.

a New Kids on the Block Casette (Merry Merry Christmas)
- Just 'cuz.

a Tape Player.
- Because mine doesn't have an output. We're going to put the new kids on the block tape on a computer.

Shortly after this I was dumped within walking distance to the mall. I proceeded to search the mall for some index cards, and a sharpie. I found some, plus granola bars. Picked it up, and caught the bus back home.

Now I'm going to write German on them. Yay.

Then I'm going to Aaron's. Glee.

No comments: