24 September 2006

Missin My Homeboys

So this weekend I dragged my TV, and X Box 360, and Microwave Stand downstairs, so I could physically wire into X Box Live. It was great.

Tonight, however, my homies from Corner Brook, are apparently playing a game over X Box Connect (A pirated and free version of X Box Live). I was dissapointed. Then I remembered that a simple download would mean I could get in on the game!!!

Then I remembered that they don't support Macs.

Dissapointment. For an instant, I was willing to spend every last cent I have, in order to play with my friends from Corner Brook. Thank God I don't have the opportunity to spend all that money.

I miss gaming with Scott, and Specker (whom I can actually game with, if we ever meet each-other online). Devin, and Penny. Wow.

I think I'm going to go drown my sorrows. Or rather, kill random strangers on X Box Live untill they go away.

But alas, I have CS stuff to read over, as well as some German to study.

Tomorrow's a busy day too. And Tuesday looks like it will be too.

Ugh. What would I give for the days where work was treated with the same disdain as leporacy. But this time it counts.

For what? I'm not sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man play some cod2 with me!!!


oh mang,....call of duty 3 is coming out soon, 24 people over live :D

~specker