26 August 2006

When Giant Robots Fight ...

So I did a bit of fantasy shopping there today. While ripping DVDs I remembered a pile of old TV shows that I love to watch. About giant robots, and the fighting of said robots.

To purchase legaly, all the DVDs I'm interested in, would cost $473.15. And that's American. Yikes.

I understand why people resort to piracy in these matters. It's virtually free, and you get what you want. Without some special features, perhaps, but you do still partake in the media. And what good stuff it is.

Ugh, things are made much worse with University. If I was staying home, I could afford to waste money on some DVDs here and there, especially if I was still working. But alas I'm not working, and not staying home. I really need to budget my money, because I've only got "X" dollars to spend between now and Christmas.

I need a "Get Rich Quick" plan ... Any ideas?

No comments: