01 August 2006

MSN Spaces, Life Not Sucking, Chromehounds and Staples

Well first of all, nobody is probably reading this by now, since I still haven't caught MSN spaces up, in order to link to the new blog. I'll probably have a few posts up before anybody sees the thing!

Next, I've been a bit disturbed by my mother, saying "Life Sucks." In all honesty, she probably has a right to say such a thing, what with everything that's happening to my family at the time. But I would be quick to point out that situations suck. Life is so precious, delocate, and above all, a gift from God. I can't belive that it sucks, not for a moment.

I've started playing Chromehounds online today. For those in the know, it's an X Box 360 game I've been waiting for, and picked up a day before the family reunion. I almost finished all the single player campaigns, but instead of finsihing today, decided to jump online and try it out. The first half hour was dull, because I couldnt' figure anything out. Then, I decided to look for a squad. I struck out on the first one I checked, but the second was perfect. 16 members, with a few on at any time during the day. We played 4 player games all day, and I got to learn about the game, and the United States drivers licence rules. I also informed them about Canadian healthcare! My number is 73, so I need to learn to respond to it, when people yell it out!

Finally, I've decided that if I get to re-live my life, ever, I'll not take a job at Staples again. I've got 4 hours this week. 4 HOURS! That's NOTHING. I'm going to be poor in September anyways, due to being a student and all, but Staples is certainly not helping me build a buffer zone. If I had known I would get these kind of hours, I would have quit, and taken a job anywhere else. McDonalds may not pay as much per hour, but at least I'd be getting double-digit hours per week!

That should be all for today. I'm suprised that this post was so short, for covering four topics!

No comments: