24 August 2006

Our Condolances to the Former 9th Planet

I just tried to call Meagan.

My message was twofold. "If you're looking to become an astrophysicist, your job just got easier. They booted Pluto from the Solar System, so there are only 8 Planets now." and also "Have fun at Music Camp, though I know it'll be hard work. All the fun you had probably originally planned for 2 camps, must now be crammed into one. Also, if it doesn't add to your burden too much, have enough fun for me too."

Nobody answered the phone. Thus I blog.

Tonight it looks like I'm going to do something with Adam and Scott. Adam and I, I've decided, never did hang out enough, despite him being one of the coolest guys I've ever known. Scott's been practically my best friend, and dispite a setback in getting his X Box 360, I see much X Box Live gaming in our future.

I've started packing stuff. I'm trying to install my printer on the Mac so I don't have to do it once I get to St. Johns. I've also stockpiled CDs, DVDs, ink, and all those other consumables. We'll see what else I've got to pack/prepare/explode before I leave for St. Johnsistan.

Also, I wish people would stop saying "Moving to the big city." St. Johns is a biger city, but not a big city. I would set the "Big City" bar at Halifax, and that's, what, twice or three times the size of St. Johns?

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks Josh.

And long time no hang, eh?

Josh said...

Yeah, we'll have to hang out or something whenever I get back from university. Like during Thanksgiving or Christmas, or something, yeah?