26 August 2006

Dark Days In My Blogosphere

So I've been noticing a certain theme with blogs I've been reading lately. "Doom and Gloom."

This is understandable. People are leaving home. People are being fired for religious beliefs. People are in countries where Christians are pesecuted. People are undergoing big changes.

It's very easy to get down. Especially since my weather widget is telling me that it's only cloudy, while I hear the fall of raindrops. Not even my computer is honest with me.

So this is what I'm going to do. I might dance today. I'll make a complete fool of myself and dance. I'm going to see who's not working, get together, and perhaps we'll all dance. I'll leave my dining room, and do stuff.

What do I have to be happy for:

I'm going to be a student again. The best job on earth.

I'm going to learn about things that I enjoy. Languages, Computers, and Numbers.

I'm going to be somewhere new. It's going to be an adventure.

I'm going to meet new friends.

I'm going to have more people to sit down and watch. I am a people watcher.

I'm going to have like, 6 pizzareas within walking distance of my home. Gelato will be less than an hour's walk away!

I'm going to be in the same physics class as my cousin, Kayla! If you told me that as a child, I'd never have believed that I would sit in the same class as one of my idols!

I'm going to be in the same math class as my friend Meagan. Which means I'll have somebody to wake me up if my alarm breaks down again, and somebody to steal ... whoops 'Share', notes with!

There is a tonne more, but I'm now, just too happy to think of any more. I think I'm going to go do that dancing I was talking about =D

No comments: