21 August 2006

Ripping Some DVDs

So I downloaded a program for my Mac, called HandBrake, which pretty much just rips DVDs to my computer. This is good because I was considering paying for a program that would do the exact same thing.

Upon successfully ripping my first Episode of Gundam SEED, I decided to build a monument to honour the occasion.

I was about to present The Balogna Sandwich, but I decided to think it through. Upon considering the whole situation, I realized the monument would be too great, and would honour such a culture-changing point in time, to allow the monument to stand. After all, with all the wonder surrounding the memorial, future generations might learn to revere and even worship the Balogna Sandwich. I couldn't have this on my concience, so I decided to deconstruct said monument.

To prove I'm just not shooting my mouth of, however, I photographically doccumented the deconstruction, so you could all see it, and belive my virtue.


Warning: Do not Worship the Sanwich.

No comments: