31 March 2007

SASF Closing

Last night we had a fantastic time at Boston Pizza, for the final event for the Memorial University of Newfoundland's Salvation Army Student Fellowship.

We pretty much invaded a corner of Boston Pizza, and the night was filled with much talking, some eating, and a fair share of laughter. I can't really get into highlights, so for anybody who cares, I'll outline next year's executive (which I'm on! wewt!):

President: Jillian Sexton
Vice Pres: Stephanie Albert
Prayer and Outreach Coordinator: Josh Thompson
Secretary: Meagan White
Treasurer: Danika Kung

Good times? I think so. First order of business is to change the name of my position to "Minister (or Director) of Spiritual Warfare and Galactic Conquest."

Afterwards a group of us went to the Sexton residence, and I watched Stranger than Fiction for a second time. It's a great movie. Check it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good Prayer and Outreach Coordinator you will make, young Joshua.

Tammy Williams said...

Congrats to you and Jillian on becoming part of the executive. Dayna has passed the family torch to Jillian now. Two presidents in one family - who would have thunk it?!