15 March 2007

A Relaxed Day

So, today was a fairly relaxed day, with no pressure from tests, assignments, papers ... whatever. Soon enough those will pile up again, I'm sure, but for now I can breathe easy.

In the meantime, I spent some time chilling in the University Center, as I am prone to doing sometimes. Everybody was making birthday cards once I arrived, so I sort of joined in on that. It was fun times.

Then I spent the next three hours sitting around, and talking. It's been decided that if I ever get elected to be the president of SASF, Zach will have to be my adviser. Examples of the decisions we've already made:

"President" will have to be changed to something more awesome, like "Emperor," or "Supreme Ruler."

An Honor Guard will have to be drafted and trained from the general members. Each exec member will get two to follow them in their daily activities. Just in case.

At least three battle-capable, carrier-class Starships will be commissioned, as well as the necessary starfighters for their defense.


Can you see the future folks? It looks good, doesn't it?

No comments: