05 March 2007

Going Computer-less

So, my computer has eaten up too much of my time as it is.

I've decided that for the next few weeks (not supposed to be a lent thing, but whatever) I'm going to limit my computer usage, by packing my Mac away in it's box for the majority of the day.

I'm allowing myself an hour every day for internet usage, checking emails, blogging, etc., plus three "wildcard" hours redeemable at any point in the week for watching shows and stuff. So that leaves me with 10 hours a week. A lot of time?

Well today, I got home at 1:30, and haven't moved off my computer until now, 4:30. 3 hours, and I'd be on it for longer during a normal day.

Perhaps I'll get some reading done. I'll go on a walk or two. Maybe even catch up on my Psychology (hint: I've got one class' material covered, and we've got less than a month left of class this semester).

My biggest argument against myself was that I use it for music, if nothing else ...

So I'm burning my iTunes library off in the next half hour, and calling it it.

If anybody needs to contact me, call the house. Then again, nobody really messaged me anyways, so ... yeah.

Ugh, I'm so going to die.

No comments: