29 March 2007

Position Needed: Wax Paper (Apply Within)

I opened my sketch book open to scan a picture I did a few days ago, to find it in one big gray smear. That made me a little angry, to be honest. I spent so much time on it, and I thought it was fantastic. Finally, when I was about to show it to somebody, things seem to have gone wrong.

Maybe next time, I guess.

In the meantime, I have to be working on my paper about René Descartes' Meditations on First Philosophy. Why don't these darn things write themselves?

I also realized this week that as soon as I finish my last Religious Studies paper on Saint Augustine, I will have written four papers on good 'ole Augustine. I'm not complaining, really, but I just found it interesting.

Maybe at the end of the term, I'll edit all the errors out of my papers, and post them on my blog. Would anyone care to see that? I'll have ten of them by the time the term comes to a close.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would lover to read your papers on your blog. Go for it!

Josh said...

Well, if Stephen Harper say so ...