15 December 2006

Wicked Sweet Days

So, yesterday could only be described with the words "Wicked Sweet."

I woke up to a house left all to me. I lounged around a bit, until I heard knocking at my door. Mark, Meighan, and Greg, being totally awesome!

They went to Catherine's for a minute, and I got a shower, after some aimless wandering, we ended up back at my house, watching 12 Monkeys. I laughed at the title, but honestly, it's a pretty awesome movie.

At 3 was my German exam, which went okay, except for the translation. This is how it went down (Italicized are my words):

"Translate the following paragraph from German into ideomatic(sp?) English.

No."

After that, I went to the store and picked up some munchies, plus a birthday card for Greg. Got home, watched the rest of the movie, and waited for people to show up. Mark showed up at 8, Meighan at 9:15, Catherine at 10:30, and then Greg at like 12:30.

Greg and I went to play X Box when I discovered that my 360 had passed on. A call to Microsoft told the tale of woe: $170 for a replacement.

We'll see. I could just sell my extra gear and buy a Wii.

Anyways, Greg and Meighan never really left, until this morning, and Greg only left at like, 4. Now tonight is another "gang" Christmas party, where I'll be able to distribute Christmas Gifts.

Leaving in the morning. I can't wait to be a fool in Corner Brook again. I'm feeling more confident in my foolishness, so much fun will be had.

No comments: