16 December 2006

Home For A Few Weeks

After an all-nighter including Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and much laughing/joking, I slept several hours through a bus trip bringing me to the West Coast of Newfoundland.

I'm home right now, in my own bed. Maybe it's just because I'm tired, but this feels like a visit. Even that feeling of not having anything to do, which I always used to have while visiting Clarenville, is haunting me now.

Tomorrow night I'll probably go to the Temple and see some long lost friends, and perhaps even go for Pizza or something. Mom's put my name in to volunteer with the Family Services here over the break, which is probably the most awesome thing she could have done ... ever.

Plus I want to do a bit of an art project while I'm here, but I think that'll just have to not happen, since I don't exactly have all the equipment required.

It doesn't feel like my birthday is less than a week away. It doesn't feel like Christmas yet.

No comments: