20 December 2006

Last Gifts, and Chillin

Due to a screw-up in my Christmas list, I bought an extra CD. I'm glad I messed that up, to be honest. I'm enjoying some Nickelback now.

Tomorrow I do some Christmas basket packing at the 'Army Thrift Store. I'm thinking that in addition to finding a job in January, I might look to do some work for the 'Army when I go back to St. John's.

Today and yesterday I spent a nice few hours just hanging with friends, some whom I haven't hung around with enough, I've discovered. How did I let that happen?

It was a good birthday. I got a TNIV / Message parallel bible that I was looking at in St. John's from my parents. And a very thoughtful housemate gave me the gift of Will Smith. Fresh Prince season 1 much? I wouldn't have even thought to ask Santa, but it's probably one of the most perfect things ever.

Gotta do a few more present-buyings tomorrow after I finish at the Thrift Store. Then perhaps some more chilling.

I want to live in a Monastery. Maybe a Buddhist Monastery. That would be pretty wicked. Maybe a year later I might have a different thought, but who knows? It sounds neat at least.

1 comment:

Tammy Williams said...

Sorry so late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So much has been happening with Jeremy's birthday, Christmas and Maya's growing that I didn't realize it was your birthday too. Hope it was a good one.
PS. I love Fresh Prince growing up!