06 December 2006

Three Red Lights

I almost just cried myself into oblivion.

Robyn discovered, when she went to watch some Full House on my X Box 360, that it certainly wasn't working. Three red lights glared up at me, trying to communicate the problem.

I looked it up, and it means "Hardware Failure."

A part of me died. My first X Box 360 died, and it was replaced with a second generation machine, which should mean no problems.

Not so.

Anyways, it's okay now, but I'll forever be wary of my machine. Like the guy who's PS2 started chewing up CDs randomly. You just can't trust it anymore. Something is gone from the relationship.

I've also determined that I'd rather have a comfy reading chair now than a girlfriend. Sad? Yes. Luckily this one in my house fits the bill, but for next year, I want one to call my own.

No comments: