10 December 2006

Tired

I feel like I should blog about something, but there's nothing I can think of to blog on.

This time next week I'll be home.

I need to get a job next term.

I was bothered tonight when an adult insinuated that I'm being an idiot with my life. I'm bothered because I can't argue it, but I still feel like I'm doing what's right. I'm gonna become an Arts student, because that feels like that's where I'm supposed to be. Apparently it'll be more right if I do something I really don't want to do, and make a crapload of money.

Yeah. Why not? Just take a pre-fabricated life instead of shaping my own.

Ugh, I'm trying to figure out what's on the go, but the wheels aren't turning in my head. I think I broke my brain when I went to Tim's.

Physics exam in the morning. Washing and trying to figure out how to dry my clothes (i.e. not use the broken dryer) in the afternoon. Chapters with Catherine in the evening.

How is nobody else in this house in the middle of a crisis? No dryer, people! Maybe I'll just go to a nearby laundromat. That'd be pretty urban.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where better to do an ARTS degree but at a liberal ARTS College - Grenfell! I'm telling you ... you will thank me some day - take the plunge! Plus it will be cheaper! Come on Josh, come to Grenfell!!!!!!!