28 November 2006

Nightwish

I'm here in the SASF room now. I love coming here, because there are always about five different people with shared music on my iTunes. I can listen to other people's music. I've been curious about Nightwish for some time, and lucky me, "Jen Q" has some. I'm listening, and I like very much.

I wanna see what they have at HMV for these dudes now. The music I've listened to so far comes from the "Century Child" album. Their Phantom of The Opera rocks, no pun intended.

Speaking of bands from Finland, I need to get that Rajaton CD I've always talked about too.

EDIT: I just thought I'd tack this on here: I found a short 'conversation' in a webcomic, that I thought was pretty neat for no real reason:

"What time is it?"
"Now."
"That's a pretty boring answer."
"It's not. It's the least boring answer imaginable."

Beyond that, I've fallen in love with the latin word "Nemo" which means nobody.

The captain of the submarine in 20 000 Leagues Under the Sea was Captain Nemo, which is apparently where Nemo got his name in the Disney movie.

This fascination with "Nemo" comes from the Nightwish song, which sounds like it's written to Captain Nemo. Apparently, the band gets mobbed with Nemo plush toys when they play live concerts though.

Weird.

3 comments:

Tammy Williams said...

It was good to see you again. Sorry we didn't get to drop by to say goodbye. Jeremy and I were quite busy the last few days we were there. Hope you understand!
Blessings...Tammy

Josh said...

No prob. When I come down [;)] we'll have to make up the lost day or so!

Susan said...

They actually have Rajaton CDs in St. John's? I'll have to look for one the next time I'm out that way.