09 November 2006

My Weekend

I cannot wait to go home tomorrow.

I have to get up at like, 5:30, but that's okay. I'm going home.

I have to be on the bus for endless hours, but that's okay. I'm going home.

I have to spend mucho dollars, but that's okay. I'm going home.

It's not that I don't like it out here. I just haven't found my groove yet. It's nice to go back somewhere where you just fit automatically.

I thought today, that it took many years to develop the friendships back home, and that was with people who were just as secure as me. Now I'm here where everyone is already happy, and I need to tear a hole in that wall in order to get in. Can it be done politely? Of course, but it's still not easy to 'break in.'

But that's okay. COD3 playing, Jungle Jim's, movie watching, and Louis-gee's pizza over the next few days.

No comments: