07 January 2007

Life at 2 A.M.

So, I just checked my blog for comments (why are there never any?) and realized that exactly 24 hours prior I had blogged my last post. Weird, huh?

Today was pretty cool. Greg woke me up with pounding on my door. After a quick shower, I departed the house with him, to Mark's house. After a few errands and pizza at Mrs. Vanelli's, we headed back to my house, for some Wii Sports. Golf, specifically.

I met the rest of Greg, Catherine, and Steph's camp friends, and of the three, I remember no names. I can't believe that. We went to Chess's Fish and Chips, came back to my house, then went bowling.

I have to say, it was a pretty fun evening. I was excited for an all-nighter consisting of movie watching and Joan of Arcadia (something I have yet to see any of), but decided it'd be best to come home and go to bed. I read some of my book, listened to some music, and now I'm headed to bed in a few minutes.

It's uncanny how incredible I find the simplest of things. I walked in the rain tonight, home from bowling. It was wet, but ... incredible in a way. Maybe it's just an attitude thing. Being dry can be just as incredible, I suppose, but it's just not a departure from the norm.

Back to the routine tomorrow. I need to remember to talk to an academic adviser or something about what I'm doing for University next year. I really want to go to Booth College, but their programs don't seem to cover "real" theology. It might be better to do all my courses at the University of Winnipeg, since they have a Faculty of Philosophy, and a Faculty of Theology. And since I'm not particularly drawn to Winnipeg (the only reason I'd go there if there are other options, is for Booth College), it might be better to look for other universities with both programs.

Apparently the University of Chicago has got an excelent Philosophy program too. Hah! Imagine that!

EDIT: Another completely unrelated point, but something I found interesting was this website. Updated last on September 10th, 2001. When people talk about the Post9-11 world, this website isn't included.

Yeah, never mind then.

No comments: