13 January 2007

Death of a Friend

My iPod learned a new trick today. It played dead.

Unfortunately, it played dead too well, and now I'm looking at this lovely symbol:

I've checked the replacement cost. It's only one month out of warranty, and is going to cost me $300 CAD to replace.

Folks, that's the price of a new iPod. Screw that. I'm going to buy a new one, and have a blast sending this one off into the next world. Maybe run over it in a car, take a hammer to it, or something.

AAAAGH, this angers me so. It makes me wonder if my laptop is going to last too.

I'll be searching for a job a bit sooner than I expected to have to.

1 comment:

Josh said...

I know what you mean. Even if they aren't designed to break, they're certainly not made to last.

Apple. I loved you. How could you do this to me?