15 January 2007

Josh's Video Blog

I've been thinking a lot about video blogs. Mostly on whether I like them or not, and not particularly on whether I should start one. As I see it now, the only reason I'd start a video blog is to document my interesting life. Since my life right now isn't very interesting, I'll leave it be.

That didn't stop me from making this though. It's mostly foolishness, and took me a good hour to make. Honestly, I wish more people would drop out of this video blogging thing, since 90% of the ones I've seen are pretty dull. Maybe drop out of it is the wrong wish ... perhaps put more effort into it? Just search it on YouTube and you'll see what I mean.

The absolute only example I have on me about the merits of video blogging, is the show with zefrank. Watch it until your soul corrodes.

So here's Josh's Video Blog: 01 "Finale."


3 comments:

Meagan said...

ha.
haha.
hahaha.

Tammy Williams said...

Funny! You will have to do all your blogs this way!

Chris H said...

Hi Josh - I approved the new url for your sally bloggers entry. Just a quick note to say you might want to fiddle around with the font colours in the ring code (seems to be coming up as white text on a white background).

Catch you later.