04 October 2006

Putting Things Off

Josh, you are amazing. I don't know how it's possible.

I've had a month to do a simple English assignment, and I've managed to put it off untill the last week. I'm just starting it now.

I've also had a whole week to start on my hellish Computer Science "Assignment 2." Yet I haven't even cracked the book I need to read beforehand.

Now mind you, last year, a post like this might come hours before it was due, but days like this make me wonder what's on the go. What have I done? I've been home since 1:30, and all I've managed to do is study a little of German. No start on my English, or Computer Science, and no reading of Josephus, which I had planned.

I must be too easily distracted. Maybe all you cool kats have it right, going to the QEII library. I might have gone there tomorrow, if I hadn't already made plans with Anant.

1 comment:

Robyn McHugh said...

QEII is where it's at.
Word.