28 October 2006

Next Term?

So, people keep telling me I should go to Grenfel next term. The only course I'm doing here that I couldn't do there is German, and really ....

But I really don't want to leave. As hard as it is here some days, I've learned not to expect things from people. I've gotten out more. I've beaten my own social path, and now, I feel like the complications of the last month are going to drag me back.

I don't really mind Corner Brook. Since moving here I've appreciated how much more I could have done there. I just walk downtown some nights, why couldn't I do that home? My excuse for not doing anything home was "I have no friends who will do anything right now." I'm in the same position today (well, most of the time) but I still force myself out of the house. How many more friends could I have made that way home?

So I'm not really sure what I'm doing.

In other news, I've rented Lego Star Wars II, in part because Specker just passed me this week in gamerscore. I'll have to fix that. Rentals are your friend, and the Microplay here is only a 15 minute walk away!

So yeah, thanks Specker, for motivating me to dust off the controller and dive into VideoGames again ...

... jerkface!

Finally: I want to go here:

Rwookrrorro

Chewie, will you take me there?




Thanks buddy.

No comments: