24 October 2006

Go Nuts or Get Yelled At

So.

Tonight, I was feeling an onset of the depression that's ruined four weeks of my St. John's life. What did I do? Preliminary strike: I headed out to the mall, and went to a movie.

The movie started a bit before ten. Whoops, that's a bit late, but I'm independant now. Besides, going home defeated would do nothing to help my mental state of mind.

Well this whole thing backfired, for when I returned home, I had two notes on my pillow. "Call Mom" and "Call Dad."

I did so. And now I'm looking at an interesting day tomorrow of "discussing" my education in St. John's.

Was it not just last week that my parents commented on me being "adult"? I didn't/don't agree with that assesment, but if it's good enough for them, it's good enough for me. And yet now, I'm being treated like a child.

I understand that they were worried. Perhaps I should have phoned them, but three quarters and a long distance call don't exactly lend themselves to my information-mission.

Gah, it was such an excelent night. Tomorrow was looking terrific.

Now I'm back PAST square one.

No comments: