24 October 2006

Creepy

Well, this past week, I've had a beautiful image gracing my desktop:


I thought it was hilarious, and have been staring at it in regular intervals. That dude is creepy.

I've finished most of my Computer Science assignment for tomorrow, and then I've got a CAPA to do after I get home tomorrow. Things are slowing down again.

And I'm a person that feels like they should smile at everybody. I've got this joy in my heart, you know? It's been getting difficult to feel. Smiles are very forced nowadays. I realized today that I have nowhere to belong. My Corner Brook home is in shambles, and you're not supposed to 'belong' in a University house like this.

Why is it that a simple request can be turned into an attack?

Hopefully Bible Study will pull me out of this emotional ditch, even though I know I'll be pushed back down into it again shortly.


Oh my. Great picture.

No comments: