08 April 2007

Book Reading

This past New Year's (actually, about a week or two late) I decided to make a resolution to kick my butt in gear.

My goal has been to read 50 books in the year. Almost a book per week.

So far I'm a bit behind. I just finished my eleventh.

As a sort of Part II to the resolution is something that I saw on Joel's Blog around New Year's time as well. It was a list of the books he had read the previous year. I thought that was neat, and quickly added this part to my New Year's 'resolution.'

I'm bursting at the seams. I'm proud of my reading so far, but I'm trying to keep myself from blogging the list before December 31st.

What can I say? It's exciting!

I will tell you, though, that I really did not enjoy plowing through my last English novel in two days. It wasn't even a particularly spectacular novel anyways.

English is done forever tomorrow. I think I'll go in early and start work on my two essays due this week as well. Maybe read some Psychology. Perhaps finish another book or two that have been waiting for my school reading list to clear up.

Oh my goodness guys. Summer is almost here. My reading schedule will be mine again for a whole four months! Excitement abounds!

No comments: