15 February 2007

Pretending to Believe

I hate stupid email forwards. Luckily enough I don't get them, since one these two conditions are met: I have no friends, or The friends I have aren't jerks.

However, a hybrid of the forward has been born and these things are appearing on YouTube now. Annoying as heck, until I got this one:

"PLEASE DON'T READ THIS. You will get kissed on the nearest possible Friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. However, if you don't post this comment to at least 3 videos, you will die within 2 days. Copy and paste this to be saved."

That's some good news! The nearest possible Friday is tomorrow. And tomorrow is also supposed to be the best day of my life. Double whammy!

Now, the comment didn't say I had to post the comment to three videos in order for tomorrow to be the best day ever, but I decided that I don't really want to die either.

Another great side-effect. When somebody randomly kisses me tomorrow, I won't even have to bother with a relationship. I'll propose there on the spot, since the comment said they are the love of my life!

Despite all this good, now I'm one of those jerks I hated so much.

No comments: