07 February 2007

Jericho

Finding this site might very well have been the worst thing that ever happened to me.

I watched up to the current episode of Battlestar Galactica, The Office, and now I've just started on Jericho, which Dave and Zack were telling me about today.

Basically, Jericho seems to be a rival corporation's answer to Lost. In the pilot, the residents in the small Kansas town of Jericho watch a mushroom cloud grow over Denver, Colorado. During the course of the episode there is confusion and anger, as we discover that it's not an isolated incident.

I'm at episode three, and I still have no idea what's going on. Then again, that's how it's supposed to be. There's just some draw about it though. It isn't the most amazing show I've ever seen, but it's incredible to watch these people as their entire world literally burns around them. Makes me think: "Hey, it's not so bad for me!"

Also, I don't think I put anything here when it happened, but my Grandmother finally passed away on Monday night. I tried four or five times to blog about it, but I couldn't put into words my feelings. Well, not into comprehensible ones, at least. Maybe in the next week or so I'll be able to, so ... yeah.

Finally, a quick message to whom it may concern, which could be more than I know: I apologize if I come across as cold while you show concern. I just don't want to let myself fall into the trap of relying on the wrong people the wrong amount again.

2 comments:

Susan said...

So you've gotten into The Office now? Excellent. We must get others to join in so that the show can at least have a decent run without being cancelled :)

Tammy Williams said...

Blessings to you as you say one last goodbye to our dear grandmother today. I wish we could be there, but we will surely pay our respects next time we are in NL.
Hugs,
Tammy