13 February 2007

Plato's Justice

There I was, sitting in the University Center, doing some serious hardcore philosophy paper writing. I'm writing about Plato's definition of justice in the kallipolis (perfect city). It's pretty much in two parts, and I had just finished the first part. I'm going full speed ahead when ...

I slam face-first into a cognitive wall. You've heard of writer's block? Well this is mutant writer's block which also happens to be a terrorist with a nuclear bomb strapped to his chest.

I know that's not possible. But are you getting my point?

Aagh! This is why I've been starting papers a week early here! So I've got time for a day or two of writer's block-age. This has to be done for tomorrow.

Is there such thing as a brain plunger?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Try Braino! I hear even the toughest brain clogs are no match for it. If that fails then just use plecebo verbiage. Hope this helps....

Stelios