26 June 2007

You're Greener Than Me

I'm in North Carolina now. I've been working at Carolinas' Music and Arts for three weeks now? It's pretty great, I will say. It's exhausting, and I've had a few lonely spats, but overall, it's great.

I got my first tick this morning. I took care of it though. They're weird little guys, aren't they? I taped him up. I'll see if I can get a picture before he gets thrown out.

Campers are bothering me about women. Apparently they believe I need lessons in "breaking the ice." They think they're helping me get a date for the banquet at the end of camp. And here I was thinking I didn't need one. Who knew?

It's going to be a long summer yet. After camp is the Souther Territory's Territorial Music Institute. Then two weeks vacation in Ontario. Then I might stay an extra week until The Canada and Bermuda Territory's National Music Camp. That'd be cool, but it'd mean flying directly into St. John's.

That'd be difficult, but I could deal.

Oh, also. I'm green. I was supposed to be an Ogre last night for a game. Yeah, the face paint is stubborn in some places. That won't be happening again anytime soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When are you coming back here then? O_o
I need more people to hang out with!

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh! looks like your having a fun summer! lol I'm working at VBS so that should be fun. I want to go to Nationals this year but VBS is the same week :( Anyways have fun! :) ~Erika