07 June 2007

En Route

I'm here in Halifax airport now. It's exciting.

I love to be on the go. More specifically, I love to be around people who are on the go. I'm a people watcher, and Airports are the perfect place to set up camp.

There's also just something so great about airports. There are screens, moving sidewalks ... modern design ... it feels like you're stepping into a Science Fiction movie (Two exceptions: Deer Lake airport before the renovations, and Port Au Prince airport!). I love Toronto International ...

So my plane boards in an hour. Maybe I'll go get a drink at Starbucks, phone home, and play my Game Boy Color.

Yep. Stepped straight into the future.

A side note: This also marks the first trip I've made with my laptop. So far it's been a bit of a pain, but I've got a 3 hour stopover in Toronto ... and another long one in Montreal coming back ...

I love this! =D

No comments: