03 August 2007

Boy Do We Have Much To Discuss

I'm back in the glorious Dominion of Canada again. I haven't had much time to blog over the summer, but I've been journaling like mad. Once I get a chance, I'm going to have to post some stuff here.

Until then, rest in the knowledge that I'm back in the Commonwealth. I will be spending my remaining summer time in Ontario, finishing by attending the Salvation Army Canada and Bermuda Territory's Territorial School of Music and Gospel Arts, from which I will fly directly to St. John's during the first week of classes.

Just so you know. Sorry Corner Brook friends. I promised you I'd be back to chill for a month. I didn't realize I was lying at the time ... but here I am.

In September it'll be 3 months since I set foot in Newfoundland. The longest I'll have been away from my island. Lord carry me. I miss the rock.

No comments: